Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We moved!!!!

We finally moved everything into the new house and have been here for a little over a week now. It is crazy to think that Owen has lived in 3 houses in his short life of 8 months old. We miss the location of our house in Columbus, being able to walk to bars and restaurants, farmer markets and the minor league baseball field. However we are really enjoying the conveniences of a newer home. There is a lot less maintenance and much more space. Here is a picture of us eating at the house for the first time.

 

We have been super busy since the move. We went to Louisville for my cousin Brent's wedding. It was such a special weekend. Brent and I grew up just around the corner from one another and he is more like a brother to me than a cousin. I enjoyed every moment of their wedding weekend. I love going to weddings where you can feel the love between the bride and groom and there was so much love in the air. Brent and his new wife Ashley are absolutley perfect for one another and we were honored to be a part of the weekend.


The wedding was at a beautiful seminary in Louisville and it was the perfect setting for a southern wedding.

Brad and I had a lot of fun exploring the city on Saturday with baby O.

 

We met PopPop and the rest of the fam at Hillbilly Tea for lunch.

Owen was a good traveler and he even started eating more solid food. He ate his first pancake, a french fry (thanks Uncle Rick), eggs, bran muffins and a bagel. This child is hungry all the time, I can hardly keep his tiny tummy full.

I stopped in Cincinnati to meet up with some of my favorite girls from Columbus. We had a fabulous time catching up (gossping) at lunch and a great time shopping. I miss you ladies so much!! I can't wait for Monica's wedding next month.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment