Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby #2 Update

I'm taking note from some of my fellow blogger friends, Monica and Laura and I'm going to post a bit about my growing baby bump today. I am almost 6 1/2 months pregnant now, this pregnancy has seemed to last FOREVER and I still have a ways to go. Here are some bump pictures...

 

Cravings - I really don't have any specific cravings at this point in my pregnancy. The first few months, I really wanted green vegetables and a lot of them. Now I don't have any particular cravings that come all the time, but when I do get a craving for something, I have to have it right away.

Feeling - I'm feeling really pretty good right now. I have a lot of energy and my body is not having too many aches and pains. I do notice that if I don't keep up with yoga, my body gets sore and my lower back hurts.

Weight gain - I'm not sure how much weight I've gained at this point, but when I went to the doctor at my 22 week appointment I had gained 12 lbs.

Baby size - baby boy is about the length of a scallion from head to toe. He weighs almost 2 lbs at this point.

Speaking of babies, I went to Columbus to meet some of my friends' new babies yesterday. There were six mamas who met for lunch yesterday, we all used to work together at Oakstone Academy. Pre-babies we had a standing happy hour at least once a month and would stay for hours talking and gossiping after work. It was so fun to get together with most of my old work friends, although we were still missing a few.

Out of the six mamas who lunched yesterday are pregnant, we are within 6 weeks of one another and the other three ladies each had a baby under the age of 7 weeks. It was so much fun to visit and catch up. We are all at the same point in our lives and really could have sat there into the evening hours if life and our toddlers at home didn't get in the way. Here are some pictures to recap our visit.

Rycki's baby Tanley.

Addy's baby Chandler.

Molly's baby Jacob.

On the way home I stopped by the Pottery Barn Outlet to pick up some things for Owen's new bedroom. I'm not planning to have Owen move into his big boy room for several months after baby brother is here, but we will see how things work out. Once we get things set up, I will post pictures.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment