Saturday, July 22, 2017

Mother's Day and a Preschool Graduate

For Mother's Day Owen's class invited all the moms to come into their classroom for tea and cookies.  They painted portraits of the moms and we had to use the descriptions they made of us to figure out which painting was ours.  Here is Owen's description of me....
 (in my defense, I did just have a baby)

These pictures were awesome!  All the moms got a kick out of seeing what their kids thought they looked like.  
I loved having some special one on one time with my big boy...
The class sang songs for us...


And here are all the boys in Owen's class...

A week later it was time for our oldest boy to graduate preschool, no I am not crying my eyes are just irritated.  Okay, hormones from a new baby and my oldest baby finishing preschool was a little much for me to handle all at once.  



Here is Owen and Grayson with their best preschool friends, Carter and Avery...
 These four love each other!

 Later that night, Owen had his graduation ceremony...








 His best buddy...
Leo slept through the entire thing...

I am so proud of this amazing kid and I am excited to see what life will bring him!


No comments:

Post a Comment