Sunday, February 18, 2018

Leo's baptism

Leo was baptized on Saturday January 27, 2018 at our home church, Our Lady of Mount Carmel.  Aunt Nicole and Aunt Lauren are Leo's godmothers.  How special, to have two exceptional ladies look after him and help us guide him spiritually.  This day meant a lot to me as we have prayed for Leo for years before he came into our lives.  I am so grateful for this child who has completed our family.  I felt overcome with joy and love on this special day.
Leo was a few days over 9 months old on the day of his baptism.






Leo's Godmothers are a very special part of our lives and we are thankful they could be here to share in this amazing day with us.

We had a great time with extended family too...





After the night was over and the kids were in bed, my sisters and mom and I went out to the Cake Bake Shop to celebrate...
What a wonderful weekend full of love and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment