Monday, May 21, 2012

Hi everyone!

Owen wanted to say hi to everyone! He is learning to wave, it is oh so cute!!

Brad was out of town this weekend running the Warrior Dash in Georgia. He brought home this hat for baby Owen. You can also see some of the battle wounds on Brad's knee that he aquired from the race.

Owen is continuing to try new foods, we recently tried green beans, he was definitely not a fan.

Owen has become a great napper. He loves to sleep with his giraffe, we have a back-up giraffe just in case. Sometimes he likes to sleep with both of them.

I took a picture of our spy cam, I mean our video monitor when I realized Owen could do a new trick.

This little guy is on the move, he is ready to crawl, I would really like him to wait until we move to the new house but I don't think I will have any luck with that. We are set to close June 4th and plan to move throughout the week and be in the house by the following weekend. I am so ready for the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment