Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sleeping schedule

Owen was consistently sleeping for 11 hours each night and I was feeling so refreshed and rested each morning. I even weaned myself off my afternoon naps, and then....another cold hit the Drapp home. We are back to waking up and nursing in the middle of the night, blah! Owen and I have had one cold after another this winter. I have had more colds this year then when I was teaching 20 kids with snot running down their noses. I really don't know what this is all about but I am so ready for cold and flu seasn to end.

Here is a picture of Owen sleeping so peacefully before the runny nose began

Our sleep has been interupted several nights this week, not only due to Owen but because Brad and I were both having terrible toothaches. Luckily we have a dentist in the family because it just so happened that we both needed root canals.

I think we are all on track for more restful nights as soon as Owen's cold is over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment