Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So fresh and so clean

Owen just got over a cold and runny nose so I innocently decided it was time to wash his favorite animal , his giraffe. He has two of them and I successfully washed one without him noticing but this time, I wasn't so successful. I put his beloved giraffe in the washer with other clothes and I heard Owen crying, I couldn't figure out why he was so upset. He was standing outside of the washer pointing and crying and sucking his thumb (which he only does when he has his giraffe).

We sat and watched the giraffe circle around in the washer and I tried to make it sound exciting and funny, this didn't work so I tried to distract Owen with food, this didn't work he kept running back to the laundry room and banging on the door. I even went upstairs and gave him the other giraffe, somehow he knew this wasn't the right one. Finally it was clean and dry and Owen and his giraffe were reunited at last.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment