Monday, December 10, 2012

We are BACK!

Long time, no blog. Sorry we have been MIA lately, we have been busy traveling and spending time with our families, and running all over town finishing up our Christmas shopping. I said this year I was going to do it all online so I don't have to deal with any of this.

Or this....
No, this isn't Owen, but this is the face I usually see while shopping with my toddler. I did some of my shopping online but I just can't resist holiday shopping in person.

While we have been away from the blog, we have gotten to spend some quality time with our families. First we went to the Drapp's in Ohio for Thanksgiving. Owen sat and watched his first Macy's Thanksgiving parade.

He tried some new food...

And read some books with Grammy....

After we came home from Ohio we put up our Christmas decorations...

And went downtown to see the Lexington Christmas tree lighting ceremony.

I love the ice skating rink in the middle of downtown.

How cute is this?

 

After Thanksgiving, Owen and I headed to Martinsville to visit with my family and friends. Owen loved watching sports with PopPop. PopPop tried teaching Owen to say "boom baby" when someone scores a basket so now Owen says "boom" when basketball comes on. Much to my dad's dismay Owen is only allowed to cheer for the Wildcats, not the Hoosiers this season.

Owen loved playing with GG's toys which are the same toys I played with as a little girl.

We had a playdate with April and Joey. Owen is really into exploring his nose at the moment.

I spent some time with these lovely ladies at Kristi's baby shower. It was so nice to be back in town and see some of my oldest friends. Baby WeWora will be here in Febuary and Jenna is pregnant with Baby Bennett who will be here in May. I can't wait to meet Owen's newest friends!

 

1 comment: