Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Homemade cinnamon rolls

I've been posting a lot about food lately, you can tell what's on my mind. I decided to make homemade cinnamon rolls to give to our neighbors for the holidays. The recipe is from The Pioneer Woman. I follow her blog and use her for some of my favorite recipes, which includes this one. I thought I would share some pictures from our mess of a day.

The final product...
Thia is how Owen helped, staying out of my way....

Now off to deliver...

All done.

The following day we visited Owen's favorite man with the white beard, Santa or in Owen's words, "hoho".

He loves "hoho" but only from afar. When it came time to leave mama's arms he wasn't too happy.

I thought I would give you a little throwback photo, look how little and chubby my baby was. He was also a LOT happier to be on Santa's lap last year.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment