Saturday, March 2, 2013

Girl time!

Owen gave his Mimi a name last week. Mimi came for a visit and we have been trying to get Owen to call her Grammy for a long time, but apparently that is a hard name to say. He started saying Mimi when she was around and then last week officially called her Mimi. He was VERY proud of himself and since Owen is Mimi's first grandchild he kind of has the honor of naming her. So Owen and his Mimi had a lot of fun during the visit.

Since Owen was in such good hands I decided it would be the best time to make a trip to Indiana to meet beautiful baby Julia.

How gorgeous is this baby? And how amazing are these photos? I didn't get any good pictures while I was there so I had to steal some of these. Kristi's sister Miranda is a talented photographer in Nashville, I am very impressed Miranda!

You can see where Julia gets her beauty, just look at her mama!

I'm so happy for this adorable little family. I cant wait for Julia to get big so Owen can play with his newest girlfriend!

After visiting the new baby I went to Martinsville and spent time with my dad and Karen, then I went out with these two girls.

I woke up the next morning had breakfast with this lovely lady (no, she didn't wear her cowboy hat to the breakfast table).

Then I headed off to Cincinnati to meet some of my Columbus girls for shopping and lunch. We had our typical 3 hour meal and the waiter was sooo ready for us to go. I was sad to say goodbye, but I will see them soon for Rycki's baby shower next month.

After a weekend of girl time I was excited to get home and see my two boys.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment