Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We celebrated Owen's second Valentine's Day yesterday. We gave in and decided to get Owen his first Elmo toy, which he calls "dodo". Somehow this child has fallen in love with him, it is pretty cute to see Owen get excited at the mention of this character.

We attended a toddler Valentine's Day party yesterday. We were supposed to bring a snack, so I made chocolate covered pretzels.

We were also supposed to make Valentines for each child in attendance, being mother of the year I forgot until the night before and had to make a last minute trip to Target. The place was packed and the aisles of valentines were thoroughly picked through. Thankfully I had my phone and could look up DIY last minute valentines on Pinterest. This is what I came up with.

They were simple enough, and what toddler doesn't love a sucker?

Anywho, the party was fun and Owen enjoyed playing with all of Graham's toys.

It is difficult to get any good pictures of a toddler who is always on the move.
I have to share one of my favorite Valentines with you. How cute is that?

Then Daddy came home and we enjoyed takeout from Shanghai Bistro, yum! He brought Owen the best gift of all, a $1 balloon that kept Owen happy and entertained all night.

Who had a good day?? Me, me me!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment