Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Waiting Game


The due date is almost here and for some reason I had been thinking baby Grayson would make an appearance a little early.  He still has time to make mama happy and come early but I'm not holding my breath.  So in the mean time we are trying to keep busy and do fun things here at the Drapp household to make the time go quickly.

We decorated pumpkins....







We have been keeping up with playdates with our friends and playgroup - like going to the Little Gym.



We made Halloween cookies - Owen LOVED helping mommy cook and decorate.








We let Owen watch his first episode of Charlie Brown Halloween.  We dressed Owen in his Halloween jammies and the three of us snuggled in bed with popcorn for the movie.  Owen still talks about the "witch show" and requests to do this often.  I am sure we will be doing a lot of these activities this winter but there will be another little boy to add to the bed.




I have been taking walks every morning before the boys wake up, and then on nice evenings we usually get out and walk the neighborhood together, looking at Halloween decorations or bringing balls to the park to play.




We got our first iphone the day before Owen was born and are now up for the next one just in time for Baby Gray to arrive so we have been spending some time at the Apple store getting things set up.  I had to add this picture of Owen playing with the kid's iPads.  How cute is this?!



I think this will be my last belly shot before Baby Grayson arrives.  I am huge and uncomfortable but I know I will want to see what I looked like at the end of the pregnancy, so here goes...


Look at that belly, it doesn't even look real!


I hope to have something to share with you all soon!  We are praying for a healthy baby and easy delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment