Thursday, November 21, 2013

Halloween

I have some updating to do but I really didn't want to go without doing a post about Halloween.  I was so happy to be home from the hospital for Halloween.  We came home Wednesday morning and Halloween was on Thursday this year.  I was VERY concerned my entire pregnancy about missing out on Owen's Halloween.

Owen had this super cute costume to wear - The Very Hungry Caterpillar costume.  But could we get him to even attempt to put it one?  NO!  This is a picture of a very cooperative child wearing the costume Owen was supposed to wear.
So instead we decided to dress him in something that is similar to the clothing he is used to wearing - jeans and a shirt with some added accessories made Owen into his favorite cowboy - Woody.



Owen actually understood the whole trick or treat thing this year - and he had a lot of fun with it.








Grayson made his big debut at 3 days old in the neighborhood that evening.


We met up with some of our neighbor friends.




Then Owen's favorite dog - Shelby brought him a special Halloween treat.




This was my favorite costume of the night....

Notice the Elf's cooler in the back of his wagon - I think every wagon in the hood had their own cooler of adult beverages.






No comments:

Post a Comment