Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snowy Day

Who doesn't love a snowy day?!  I know I know some of you are so tired of this weather and if I had to be out driving around or going to work, I would probably hate it too.  However when I get to stay warm and cozy in my house with these two sweet little boys, who can blame me for loving it?

Today, although I REALLY didn't want to, I bundled Owen and myself up to play in the snow.  Usually when we are out in the cold getting in and out of the car Owen holds on to me for dear life while saying "it's freezing, get me out of here".  So I was expecting our adventure to go a little something like this.....
Don't be fooled, this was a picture of Owen hating the snow last year at this time.

This year, however Owen had a much different attitude.  I was expecting to put forth all of this effort dressing in warm clothes, hats, boots, mittens, coats, etc and only stay outside for no more than minute, however he LOVED it!

Here he is seeing the snow first thing this morning.....



 Now it's time to get dressed.....





And head out the door...



Owen said "It's a coldy day"  "Let's run Mama"









 Then he lost a mitten and fell down down in the snow so it was time to go inside to stay warm.
 We checked on Grayson...



Then we read a great Snowy Day book.....

And now everyone is napping peacefully.


Hope you all are staying nice and warm on this snowy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment