Monday, January 19, 2015

Our Andover Home

We love our house in Lexington so much!  It is the perfect size for us right now and we have really made it our own.  Over the last three years we watched Owen grow into a preschooler in this home.  He said his first sentences, walked his first steps and became a big brother in this home.  I was pregnant with Grayson here, labored with him in my bedroom for many hours, nursed him, slept with him and loved him in this house.  It is going to be so sad for me to say goodbye but I will look forward to making many more memories in our next home.  I want to remember this house just the way it is right now so I thought I would share some photos with you.


 We LOVE our backyard and have had so much fun here....






Brad's office/laundry room.  He is really looking forward to having his own office where he won't have the washer and dryer noise in the background of his phone calls anymore...

 Our playroom - this is my favorite room in the house...

Master bedroom...
The little area in the back is where we had Grayson's nursery until he was about five months old....

Master bathroom...

 Owen's room...
 Grayson's room - I really never decorated Grayson's room here because he was sleeping in my room for so long and after that I wasn't sure how much longer we would be here so I never got around to doing anything...
Guest bedroom...
 Guest bathroom...
This is the walkway to Jacobson Park.  In warmer weather we walk to this park almost every day - we throw the football, play tag and let the kids run wild.  We love having this park just a few steps away from our house...
 The 13th hole at the Andover Golf Course is just across the street.  This is where we watch the fireworks with all of our neighborhood friends.  We will miss being in a golf course community....
So there you have it - we are saying a lot of prayers that this transition goes smoothly, that we sell our house quickly and the boys adjust well to the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment