Thursday, October 15, 2015

Questions for my 4 year old

We decided to start asking the boys questions each birthday starting on their third year.  Click here to read the answers to Owen's questions last year.

And here are the responses from our 4 year old...


1.  What is your favorite color?  - white
2.  What is your favorite toy?  - batman
3.  What is your favorite movie?  - the Lego Avengers movie with Hulk
4.  What is your favorite thing to wear?  - coats
5.  What is your favorite animal?  - a big T-rex dinosaur
6.  What is your favorite book?  - a spiderman book
7.  Who are your best friends?  - Max and Luke
8.  What is your favorite snack?  - goldfish
9.  What is your favorite fruit?  - strawberries
10.  What is your favorite lunch?  - peanut butter and jelly
11.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  - Batman ("can I please be batman")

12.  What do you sleep with at night?  - my new stuffed dinosaur from Kiki - and my knuffle bunny and other baby of course.
13.  What scares you?  - "bears because they scare me all the time"
14.  What makes you proud?  - cleaning the dishes
15.  What do you like to do with mommy and daddy?  - go to disneyworld
16.  What do you do really well?  - "clean my room all by myself"
17. What makes you sad?  - "When Grayson breaks my toys"
18.  What did you dream about last night?  - "I do not know"
19.  What makes you happy?  - "when mommy tapes the toys that Grayson breaks"

Here are some more interesting facts about my 4 year old...

1.  He has quiet time every day during part of Grayson's nap for about an hour and a half.  Sometimes he falls asleep - we usually get a good nap out of Owen once a week, but otherwise he reads books, plays with toys or just lays in his bed and sucks his thumb.
2.  Owen loves books of any kind, he loves to read and be read to.  Because it is October his favorite book to read is A Halloween Scare in Indiana

3.  He loves to pretend he is someone else - for a while he was pretending to be Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks.  He assigned each family a different character.  We had to play along all day even while we were out of the house - Owen would only answer to Simon.  Lately we have all been characters from the avengers.
4.  Owen is very social.  He loves to talk and needs to be heard.  When we go to a playground or somewhere fun to play he always asks other little ones if they will play with him.  A lot of times he chooses to play with older kids - they are usually the ones who will actually participate in playing.
5.  Owen is sweet and snuggly and will grab my face to give me kisses whenever he feels the love.  He will often say "hey mommy" and show me the love you sign.  
6.  However Owen does have his days when he is not so sweet - he has learned how to be sarcastic when he is angry.  We have been working really hard on getting him to understand how rude this is and is not a way to talk to people.  Parenting has become more difficult in new ways as I am sure this will continue as the boys grow, ahhh!
7.  Owen is counting the days until his next birthday - he asks me on a daily basis how many days until his next birthday when he will be five.  Then he tells me "but you will be sad when I am five mommy" - yes Owen I want you to stay 4 forever!  I love my little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment