Friday, February 10, 2012

Looking back....

One year ago we found out we were pregnant, my how our lives have changed....

I found out we were expecting when Brad was on a ski trip for Eddie's bachelor party.  I had to wait three days for Brad to finally come home so I could tell him in person.  When Brad finally arrived he was exhausted amd maybe a little hungover, I surprised him with this adorable outfit.  This also brings back memories of how I felt all last winter.....

Yikes, this part of pregnancy is not fun!

The weather was quite lovely last week so Owen and I spent a lot of time exploring our new neighborhood and Owen got to ride in the jogging stroller for the first time.  Although no jogging took place, we did get some exercise.

Mr. O has been sick with two different colds, but that doesn't stop him from being stylish in his new shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment