Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sleep training = a very tired mama

 Owen is the kind of baby who spits up after almost every feeding.  In order to prevent spitting up in the middle of the night in his bassinet I had to splurge on the NapNanny.

 

 This was a great purchase and worked wonders for several months.  That is until Owen started moving. No, he isn't crawling yet but he is rolling over onto his side.  Anyways, not only are we trying to get the hang of sleeping longer and self soothing, but I have to wean him off of the NapNanny which has been the hardest part.  So, needless to say I am back to waking up every couple of hours to put the pacifier back in or to help Owen calm himself down.  This has made me a very tired mama.

I do sneak in a few naps with my little man.  

1 comment: