Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy 31st birthday daddy!

I am a little late with this post but Owen wanted to wish his daddy a happy birthday!

It was difficult to get a good smile from this one.

 
We celebrated by having a family dinner at home and then a few days later Brad and I went to Louisville to see a band he has been dying to see, Mumford and Sons.
 
It was my first full night away from Owen. I was sad but it was not as difficult as I thought, besides I wasn't even away for 24 hours. He was in good hands and had a great time playing with his cousins and Tim and Kristin. When I returned, Owen stopped what he was doing and crawled over to me with a huge smile on his face. I love my boy! Owen missed his daddy while we were gone too!

Owen is on the move these days, I caught him going through the half opened baby gate the other day so I decided to let him go and see what he would do. Sure enough he had no fear and climbed all the way to the top of the stairs.



In other news, it was the first day of school for Owen's cousins, Max and Luke. They are both in school full time this year. How cute are they?

i told Owen he wouldn't get to see them as much now that school started and this was his reaction.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment