Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally!!

Owen slept for ten hours in a row last night!!

I am so excited but I don't want to get ahead of myself in case this guy decides that he is not ready to sleep through the night.

Here are some of Owen's favorite things.....his feet, he can't keep his hands off of them.

Owen loves his exersaucer!

One of Owen's other favorite things is Daddy. Brad can't wait until Owen gets bigger so he can wrestle on the floor with him, while I want Owen to stay this age forever!

In other news, it is actually snowing in Lexington today, however last week the temperature was in the 60's. So we spent some time playing at the park with Owen's cousins.

 

Luke playing at Woodland Park

 

Max is so big! I can't believe he will be in kindergarten next year.

Owen played in the swing for the first time and actually seemed to enjoy it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment