Monday, March 12, 2012

Sick baby

Our little guy is sick again, blah! He has a runny nose and a cough. While being sick Owen has learned how to whine, it was cute the first time but I think we have many years to come of hearing this whining sound. In order to help relieve some of Owen's congestion we have been using the NoseFrida.

This is one of my absolute favorite baby items. You stick the blue part in the baby's nose and the mom or dad (Brad refuses to do this), suck the snot from the other end. No, you don't ingest any of the snot, it goes into a filter. It actually works much better than the bulb syringes. I highly recommend this! Although now Owen has started to push it away as soon as he sees it coming.

The same company came out with something interesting I thought I would share, it is called the Windi, it is supposed to relieve gas. I will let you use your imagination for how this works....

Don't worry Owen, I'm not planning to purchase this for you:)

Owen has been sleeping better even through his sickness, he loves cuddling and sleeping with his Jellycat - the giraffe. I bought two of these in preparation of losing one but I did not think it would happen so soon. I think it fell out of the jogging stroller on our run around Woodland Park last week so if you are out in Lexington and happen to see this giraffe please return to the Drapp home, thanks.

We are heading to Martinsville on Wednesday to spend the week with my family. We will be celebrating GG's 90th birthday, but shhhhh....it's a surprise! I can't wait to see the look on her face when we all arrive!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment