Thursday, March 29, 2012

Swim class

Owen and I started going to a mommy and baby swim class this week. Owen had some friends he knew from the mommy and baby pilates and yoga class we have been going to. It is nice to start meeting other babies around town. Here is a picture of our little stud getting ready for class...

Owen loves the pool, but he was a little concerned when it was time to be dunked under the water. He was fine the first time but the second dunk did not go over real well.

We have been busy looking at houses lately. We are lucky enough to be able to leave Owen with his Aunt Kristin most of the time but yesterday we decided to take Mr. O. All was well the first visit, Owen loved being held in the sling and looking at all the features of the new house. I thought okay I can do this, then I started to smell something stinky and realized Owen had a blowout in his diaper and it leaked through his clothes onto the baby sling and then onto my shirt. Of course I carry extra clothes for Owen, but I have learned my lesson and will now carry extra clothes for myself as well. It was a little uncomfortable having to go through the rest of the homes with poop on my shirt. However yesterday was a success, we found the house we both LOVE!! We walked in the home and said "this is it"! But this house is for sale by owner and we are a bit concerned that the owner may be difficult to work with. Wish us luck, we are making an official offer today. Let's hope this all goes smoothly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment