Friday, October 31, 2014

Festive Fall Activities..


We have enjoying the beautiful fall weather and trying to get outside as much as possible before it gets too cold.  Owen loves to play in the leaves and pretend to be Linus from Charlie Brown who runs and jumps...

For years I have been eying these pictures on Pinterest and have always wanted to accomplish this, well I finally did it.  If only my kids would cooperate and actually smile for a photo or two.

 The boys have been enjoying all of the playgrounds around town...





I think Grayson is trying to tell Owen no...

It didn't quite work....


My two climbers...

 Grayson has been learning to walk in all types of terrain....
 Neighborhood pileup on the slide...

We spent some time with Nena before she left for Arizona at our favorite lunch spot - Windy Corner...




We made spooky haunted houses with some friends...

We carved pumpkins...
How cute is Owen's apron?  - Thanks Mimi!



The finished products...


We had our last soccer game of the season...

I love these kiddos...

Owen received his first trophy - very exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment